Exhibition visitors are attracted to your stand as a result of what they see and hear. A well-designed presentation looping upon a screen can add movement to your stand, helping to increase the visibility of your business within the busy exhibition environment. Using our 7-step process we create the perfect deck of animated slides to highlight key product information and generate excitement around your product.
Exhibition Deck Package includes:
- Production up to 2 minutes long
- Workshop Briefing Session (online or in person)
- Storyboard Creation
- Application of your brand colours & fonts in a creative and engaging manner
- Illustrated and animated process of how your product works/benefits to customer
- Your stats and complex data turned into easy to understand infographics
- Addition of (up to) 10 images to enhance subject matter & strengthen key principles
- Background audio track
- Three rounds of amendment before sign off
- 4-week lead time as standard*
Script creation and voiceover options can be added for an extra fee, subject to your requirements.
* Shorter lead times can be achieved, but may be subject to an additional charge, please ask for details.
How it works:
30-minute consultation call/skype. This will enable us to establish the objectives of your presentation, and review your audience, ensuring that your information is structured effectively. During this time you are able to ask us any last minute questions before commencement of work.
A folder link will be sent to you where you can upload your brand identity and guidelines if available.
Once created, our vision will be shared with you through a storyboard, showing how we plan to present your data. This will include information on the types of charts, infographics or images we plan to use, plus recommendations for any changes to your original structure – if we think it would be of benefit.
The storyboard will be sent to you, followed by a brief call to confirm your approval and sign off to allow design to begin.
The slide content is designed and incorporated into your chosen presentation software. Upon completion, the deck is shared for your review/approval.
Any edits /amendments requested by you are actioned and then sent back to you for final approval.
The final version is sent to you ready for you to pitch.
Make your next Slide Deck one to remember!
in our brains
Neo Mammalian Studios
& customers feel their
sales teams are not
prepared for the
On average it
takes an audience
before they tune out.
Unless you grab