Speaking at a Conference or Seminar?
Slide Desk can help raise your profile and keep your audience receptive throughout with an engaging seminar deck that supports you as you speak!
Seminar Deck package includes:
- Pitch deck containing up to 40 slides*
- Workshop Briefing Session (online or in person)
- Storyboard creation
- Application of your brand colours & fonts* in a creative and engaging manner
- Addition of (up to) 10 images to enhance subject matter & strengthen key principles
- Your statistics and complex data transformed into easy to understand infographics
- Animations and transitions applied throughout to logically reflect the hierarchy of slide content
- Two rounds of amendments
- 3-week turnaround
How it works:
As soon as you have placed your order with Slide Desk, we will contact you to arrange a 30-minute consultation call/skype. This will enable us to establish the objectives of your presentation, and review your audience, ensuring that your information is structured effectively. During this time you are able to ask us any last minute questions before commencement of work.
A folder link will be sent to you where you can upload your brand identity and guidelines if available.
Once created, our vision will be shared with you through a storyboard, showing how we plan to present your data. This will include information on the types of charts, infographics or images we plan to use, plus recommendations for any changes to your original structure – if we think it would be of benefit.
The storyboard will be sent to you, followed by a brief call to confirm your approval and sign off to allow design to begin.
The slide content is designed and incorporated into your chosen presentation software. Upon completion, the deck is shared for your review/approval.
Any edits /amendments requested by you are actioned and then sent back to you for final approval.
The final version is sent to you ready for you to pitch.
Make your next Slide Deck one to remember!
in our brains
Neo Mammalian Studios
& customers feel their
sales teams are not
prepared for the
On average it
takes an audience
before they tune out.
Unless you grab